HS-DeckGuides takes proud in only providing information that meets certain prerequisites. To do so, I identified the following laws that must be followed within any guide:
1. Laws of Experience
– The author of the deck guide must proof that he/she has at least 1000 wins in ranked mode in total.
– The author of the deck guide must proof that he/she has at least 150 wins in ranked mode with the class of the guide.
2. Laws of the Ladder
– As HS-DeckGuides focus is on competitive gameplay, all decks are standard ladder decks.
– The Guides always contains the information on what ranks the deck was tested to gather information for the guide. This will always be rank 15 or higher.
3. Laws of Information
– The author of the deck guide must ensure that he/she tested the deck in at least 40 games.
– The author of the deck must always give information about the following aspects: General strategy, Mulligan, Match-Up’s & Replacements.
All laws will be checked ✔ and secured by the author of the page.